22ND ANNUAL SUPER BOWL GRID RULES-2008-09 SEASON
RULES & REGULATIONS
1) In order to win a prize, you must have the correct box at selected times during the Super Bowl. The winning box is determined by having the last digit of the score by both the AFC & NFC teams. Example: If the halftime score is Pittsburgh 14, Arizona 7, the winning box is the one showing Pittsburgh 4, Arizona 7.
(Grid #1-PJ; Grid #2-Let’s Get Weird; Grid #3-In Yo Face).
2) Originally, there were 236 participants. At the end of the season, there are still 236 left. Grid #1 will have $700, Grid #2 $330, Grid #3 $150. If anyone failed to send in selections 3 times during the regular season, they were eliminated from the Super Bowl Grid.
3) The Top 100 finishers from the Guppy contest will be in Grid # 1. The next 100 finishers will be in Grid #2 and the remaining 36 finishers will be in Grid #3. The remaining 64 boxes in Grid #3 will be filled by the Top 64 finishers who won no money during the season including KOTH (College Bowl & Pro Playoff contests do not count).
4) In case of ties for position, the Guppy with the best record for Week 17 will fill the box first. If still tied, we go back to Week 16 etc. until the tie is broken. All disputes will be reviewed by the Board and their decision is final!!!
5) Contact Dennis @516-931-5308 between 8-9 PM Eastern if you have any questions.
6) GOOD LUCK!!!!
7) Prize Money Grid #1 Grid #2 Grid #3
Score-End 1Q 75 40 20
Scoring 2Q 50 30 10
Score @ Half 150 75 30
Scoring 3Q 50 25 10
Score-End 3Q 75 25 10
Scoring 4Q 50 25 10
Final Score 250 110 60
Should the game go to overtime-Regulation gets: #1-75; #2-30; #3-20
Final score gets: #1-175; #2-80: #3-40